ID one of 12 Original 1939 WWII PLANES BOMBERS PEN & INK SKETCHES Signed

hesham

ACCESS: USAP
Reaction score
Hi,

I found this 12 drawings to WWII aircraft of 1939,but I can't ID the upper far right one ?.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301511535665?rmvSB=true

Attachments

• $_1.JPG
    $_1.JPG
    13.3 KB · Views: 67
The far, upper right drawing depicts a 1930s vintage Spencer-Larsen amphibian. Only one prototype was built and it suffered vibration problems with the shaft that connected the hull-mounted engine with the pylon-mounted propeller. S-P also used retracBle wheel sponsons that also served as auxiliary floats to stabilize it laterally.
Designer Percival Spencer later designed the successful Air-Car series of amphibians which included the highly successful Republic RC-3 Seabee, 4-seater amphibian.

The far, upper right drawing depicts a 1930s vintage Spencer-Larsen amphibian. Only one prototype was built and it suffered vibration problems with the shaft that connected the hull-mounted engine with the pylon-mounted propeller. S-P also used retracBle wheel sponsons that also served as auxiliary floats to stabilize it laterally.
Designer Percival Spencer later designed the successful Air-Car series of amphibians which included the highly successful Republic RC-3 Seabee, 4-seater amphibian.

Thank you my dear Riggerrob.