I.A. 36 Cóndor Renderings

Stunning!!!
Are there any more?
Seriously, really good
Thank you! Yes, more are coming. I´m making an AWACS version, extremely what-if...
Every airliner or cargo, small and large, can become an AWACS - Islander, bizjet, 707 or Il-76... only the sky is the limit. And Sea King: even choppers can do the job...

I see what starts to look like an annular intake, but you pinch it off at the hull. What kind of engine?

David

Stunning!!!
Are there any more?
Seriously, really good
Thank you! Yes, more are coming. I´m making an AWACS version, extremely what-if...
Every airliner or cargo, small and large, can become an AWACS - Islander, bizjet, 707 or Il-76... only the sky is the limit. And Sea King: even choppers can do the job...
Here is a work in project, not finished yet...
I see what starts to look like an annular intake, but you pinch it off at the hull. What kind of engine?

David
I guess something went wrong with my model, and the intake get stretched and smaller. Here is a fixed version: it has 5 Turbojets Rolls Royce "Nene II".

IA-36 Condor09 FX.jpg

Dear Aleklicho, great work!:cool:
If this forum will need in the future a new picture for the headbanner, now showing a Boeing Model 2707, well, we now know who to ask. ;):)

Dear Aleklicho, great work!:cool:
If this forum will need in the future a new picture for the headbanner, now showing a Boeing Model 2707, well, we now know who to ask. ;):)
Well thanks fightingirish! If some of my work can illustrate the forum banner in the future, i'll be more than glad to help.

Stunning!!!
Are there any more?
Seriously, really good
Please do not forget also propellers aircraft like the Lockheed EC-121L "Warning Star" and Tupolev Tu-126...

Hi Aleklicho!

Very nice works! Thanks for sharing, the subject, the model and background have been chosen and rendering wisely and artistically.
I appreciate the "photograpic" look with slightly desaturated colors and chromatic abberations on aircraft' edges.
However, I must admit, that air intakes and wheels on the initially published images appeared to me as less perfect, than other parts.
Namely, I didn't see any hole between fuselage tail part and cylindrical engine's gondola. On thw AWACS' image this hole is much more distinctive.

Hi Aleklicho!

Very nice works! Thanks for sharing, the subject, the model and background have been chosen and rendering wisely and artistically.
I appreciate the "photograpic" look with slightly desaturated colors and chromatic abberations on aircraft' edges.
However, I must admit, that air intakes and wheels on the initially published images appeared to me as less perfect, than other parts.
Namely, I didn't see any hole between fuselage tail part and cylindrical engine's gondola. On thw AWACS' image this hole is much more distinctive.
Hi Silencer1!

In deed, the air intake in the first renders, is smaller than it should. I don´t know why, some mesh or geometry errors occur. I saw it later, and in the AWACS version is fixed. Great eye on noting that. Thanks for your comment.

The renderings remind me of the ones used in Mustard's videos

Absolutely stunning work.

The renderings remind me of the ones used in Mustard's videos

Absolutely stunning work.
Thanks Wyvern!

I am more than happy, if you compare my work with Mustard´s. It is a compliment.

Beautiful model and renders ! Love the lightning on the first ones. If you do that in Blender, would love to know how you do these clouds too .

Looks good. Only one notice: where are air intakes? On image sent by Justo are clearly visible around fuselage in aft part., but on your renders (especially passenger variant) can't see them. But very good light unifying with background.

Beautiful model and renders ! Love the lightning on the first ones. If you do that in Blender, would love to know how you do these clouds too.
Thanks galgot! I do that in 3ds Max and the clouds are made with an Octane Volume object and a shader to simulate.

Looks good. Only one notice: where are air intakes? On image sent by Justo are clearly visible around fuselage in aft part., but on your renders (especially passenger variant) can't see them. But very good light unifying with background.
Thanks mrys. Exactly, in the passenger variant, I had some issues with the model, and I solved it in the AWACS one.