HAPPY VETERAN'S DAY!

To all those who have served in one way or another, I hope you have a great day.

Happy Veteran's Day from yours truly - an old Dog Face. -SP
Sad to see your picture today. May you rest in peace. :(

To all other members, who are veterans or know veterans in their near circles of friends and family:

Thanks for your continuous service to your country, to your community and to your family! :)

It was weird both yesterday and the Sunday event. Perhaps remembering those we lost can be done small scale but it's not the same and felt 'off' somehow.

It was weird both yesterday and the Sunday event. Perhaps remembering those we lost can be done small scale but it's not the same and felt 'off' somehow.
4 thousand new positive cases in my state alone as of yesterday and the ICU's are at 83% capacity after some serious "triaging" of cases... Yes it felt "off" but I have no issues with it given the alternative. Service is continuous :)

Randy

Me either, we need to consider this bloody plague as another enemy to defeat and franky the conduct of a great many people is poor to say the least. We will not beat or reduce it until we become responsible for our own actions and basically 'get a grip'. It is not ideal to curtail freedoms but the virus is no respector of freedoms. We lose enough people with standard flu virus infections, the current loss and debilitation of many of our fellow human beings is a huge waste of life/potential and bloody sad as hell.