Happy New Year 2021

Here my two cents:

The Spanish Kingdom demands the return of California and Nuevo Méjico. France asks for the return of Louisiana. Russia, wants Alaska back, Netherlands New York and the Indians the rest.

Joe Biden, in a moment of verbal confusion, accepts.
My response to that has been PRE-REPORTED for the convenience of those who report that sort of thing.

Wait till the Celts demand all of Britain back.

Wait till the Celts demand all of Britain back.

Yes, a reverse takeover would be rather nice.

[Evil Cackling]

Though there will likely be more than a few punchups over who will become the new High King of the British Isles.
(Probably though someone from the House of Stuart would head up the running, for historical as well as practical reasons.)

Here my two cents:

The Spanish Kingdom demands the return of California and Nuevo Méjico. France asks for the return of Louisiana. Russia, wants Alaska back, Netherlands New York and the Indians the rest.

Joe Biden, in a moment of verbal confusion, accepts.

Let us not forget the revival of the Kingdom of Hawaii.

Last edited:
Though there will likely be more than a few punchups over who will become the new High King of the British Isles.
(Probably though someone from the House of Stuart would head up the running, for historical as well as practical reasons.)

Whoever it is, I'm sure the BBC will get Idris Elba to play him in the TV movie.

Let us not forget the revival of the Kingdom of Hawaii.

I will recognize no Sovereign until the lineage of Emperor Norton is figured out.

Aliens arrive in the Rose Garden on 21 January and say "Take us to your Leader"

Attachments

• queen-of-outer-space-5.png
    queen-of-outer-space-5.png
    358.9 KB · Views: 13
General De Gaulle's laughter is heard by hundreds of visitors to his memorial in France.

Attachments

• IMG_20210103_024902.jpg
    IMG_20210103_024902.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 11
happy new year!
PS: I got bothered by firework ,they're ban in alsace but people still want to do it (and it's really anoying to sleep with the constant "boom boom boom!!"

Last edited:
Possibly the biggest issue will be native Americans demanding their land back. Where will we put the rest?

Possibly the biggest issue will be native Americans demanding their land back. Where will we put the rest?

It'll be interesting shipping the Apaches and Iroquois and such back to their homeland... Siberia. The Siberians might object for obscure reasons, so it may be necessary to find other lands to offload the Native Americans. Perhaps once the Ainu successfully deport the Yamato people back to China, they might be amenable to some Navaho influence?

No idea where I would end up but unlikely to be Battersea........