• Hi Guest! Forum rules have been updated. All users please read here.

Forthcoming: Italian Secret Projects

airman

CLEARANCE: Top Secret
Reaction score
Website
zeef.com
I little update : now is not avaible on ibs.it and amazon.it , seems be disappeared by Crecy.co.uk .:oops::oops::oops::oops: . Probably will be avaible on September ( i hope ).

edwest

Reaction score
It appears the book has been pulled.

edwest

Reaction score
Thank you Dan. Respectfully, Crecy could have posted "Delayed, new date to be announced."

Thorvic

Reaction score
I wonder if that implies a revision/rewrite following a test print, as a printing/delivery delay would normally just see the release date put back as they generally are rather than pull it completely off the website ?

Circumspect

CLEARANCE: Restricted
Reaction score
I wonder if that implies a revision/rewrite following a test print, as a printing/delivery delay would normally just see the release date put back as they generally are rather than pull it completely off the website ?
There maybe still a 'proprietary' problem with 'meshing' the texts and illustrations of the 'two' (originally intended) authors: SKYBOLT and PELZIG(?)

blackkite

Don't laugh, don't cry, don't even curse, but.....
Reaction score
Hi Ed! Do you know anything about this book?

asder1

I really should change my personal text
Reaction score
I was in contact with Crecy. Is explained this is due to the corona virus. Do not know what it meant, but maybe the author / group around the book was infected.

CJGibson

Reaction score
Calm down, calm down. Get a grip.

There are many reasons a book can be delayed, principally the author having a proper job. Not many of us have the benefit of writing for a living, being paid on a regular basis to produce works.

Aside for having a day job, digging out new material can delay publication, which is very much the case with The General Staff and the Helicopter, which is essentially three years behind schedule.

Personal circumstances can change, and I'd like to think you'd put your family and your/their health before a book.

Other folk can impact a publishing schedule for example your layer-out might be laid low or get another job.

Global situations also change qv pandemics. In general stuff still works in the Covid world but how we work has changed. Adapting to that takes time. Just wait until Yellowstone goes up, nowt will be working.

So, in short, please leave the man alone.

Chris

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-NgDbK9N6g

iverson

CLEARANCE: Secret
Reaction score
Calm down, calm down. Get a grip.
<snip>
Not many of us have the benefit of writing for a living, being paid on a regular basis to produce works.
And those of us that do are not paid to produce works like Italian Secret Projects, sadly enough.

I'm actually amazed that such specialized titles get published at all, much less in the numbers we see them these days. So, yes, delays are more than to be expected.