FA-XX AND F-XX

pedrospe

ACCESS: Secret
Reaction score
Hi everyone, i been posting my aircraft models, on the whatifmodelers forum for quite some time,but since my aircraft are based, on many projects,programs and subjects discussed here on secretprojects, i thought it would be a good idea, to post some of my models here on the forum,but if the moderators do not agree with this, i will understand,so thank you for your attention,and i hope you enjoy my models.Today i will post pictures of two aircrafts i build this year,based on the new F-X and the new FA-XX projects.

F-X

PP277FAR-470.jpg

FA-XX

PP274FAR-440.jpg

Splendid, Pedro. Can't wait to see these finished!

However, I believe that since these are based on actual projects, they don't really belong in "Theoretical..."
I'm moving your topic to the "Modelling forum" section.

Hi stargazer2006,many thanks for your kind comments, I'm glad that you liked my models.

best regards

Pedro

Son Fantasticos tus modelos, Pedro!!!

They're little jewels. What scale?

Can you describe your technique? It yields clean, beautiful results

Hi Rafael ,thanks a lot, the scale i use is 1/175, this is almost the same as 1/144 scale,but a bit smaller, if you want to see a small tutorial of how a build a model,just check out whatifmodelers forum on "current and finished projects" then choose "aircraft",try to find the topic "FB-22 TUTORIAL",here you can find a small description on how i build an aircraft,hope this helps.

best regards

Pedro

Hi Kriptid,if you want to see some more of my models,just check out whatifmodelers forum,on "current and finished projects", and "aircraft" search for pedrospe models.

best regards

Pedro

I modeled the FX One I think it's called. It flies really well.
Here is a link to the flight video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx8JjffteNQ

.. and now fly it at dawn, no stunts like loopings and so on, just straight and level and make sure, that some
black project enthusiasts are in the vicinity. B)