Emilio Herrera - Manned suborbital capsule

Raketyr

ACCESS: Restricted
Reaction score
I discovered information about a rocket design for manned suborbital flight by Spanish engineer Emilio Herrera based on the V-2 rocket.
However, I only found a drawing in very poor quality and since I would be very interested in it, I want to ask if anyone has a better one.
Thank you

Emilio Herrera.jpg

There is a book, "Ciencia Aeronáutica", published by Fundación AENA, which provides a compilation of papers by Emilio Herrera about his research in several aerospace projects (autogiro, space suits, satellites, including the page shown at the beginning). Mainly theoretical, and from the 40's and 50's.
I bought a copy some years ago, and I could not find any new copies in the web of Fundación AENA...looks like out of print.

Last edited:
There is a book, "Ciencia Aeronáutica", published by Fundación AENA, which provides a compilation of papers by Emilio Herrera about his research in several aerospace projects (autogiro, space suits, satellites, including the page shown at the beginning). Mainly theoretical, and from the 40's and 50's.
I bought a copy some years ago, and I could not find any new copies in the web of Fundación AENA...looks like out of print.
Many of Emilio Herrera’s papers can be downloaded from this page:

The one you are looking for is: “Los primeros hombres del espacio”. Ciencia Aeronáutica, 45, agosto 1958, págs. 18-20. Unfortunately, it is not online.

I also found the book Ciencia Aeronautica in my search, but unfortunately it is completely unavailable for me... :( Book.jpg