Dong Feng (East Wind) DF-104, DF-107 and DF-113 Fighters

Nanchang j-12 the Chinese project for a light partisan aircraft which was supposed to be an ambush aircraft near improvised
airports near large industrial facilities.

The equipment consisted of radar rangefinders and an optical sight from the weapon only had 2 cannons of 23 and 30 mm and 4 missiles PL2.

Combination of f-4 wings and f-100 super Saber body? j12-7.jpg j12-1.jpg j12-1.gif

My first thought is that those airbrakes are going to take considerable loads opening the way they are shown. If it had gone to production, I could see them changed to front hinged instead of rear hinged.

Мaybe if you open the brakes at speeds of 800 km per hour it is possible for the wind to break the brakes

On the real aircraft they're most probably just access panels, and are hinged towards the spine of the aircraft (as you can see on the example on the right down here).
j12_6.jpg

I'm also unsure on what variant is the one depicted on the bottom of that drawing: the J-12I had a revised intake similar to the one of the MiG-21 and nothing even close to what's shown there.

A possible take might be that it's just fanart of a speculative V/STOL variant? The way that panel is shown open is vaguely reminescent of what's seen on the MiG-21PD:
LJVFOXBCsPaxDv-MOdn4E4gSCtvnfseNIDf-CgTNTn4.jpg