• Hi Guest! Forum rules have been updated. All users please read here.

Current US hypersonic weapons projects. (General)

Grey Havoc

The path not taken.
Reaction score
And how much of that promised funding will actually eventuate, or else not ending up being diverted to bread and circuses, sorry, more 'urgent' social policies?

bobbymike

ACCESS: USAP
Reaction score
As an Investment Banker I see SEC and thought now the Securities and Exchange Commission is involved in hypersonics :D

Last edited:

dannydale

ACCESS: Secret
Reaction score
As an Investment Banker I see SEC and thought now the Securities and Exchange Commission is involved in hypersonics :D
And I was hoping Coach Orgeron had another amazing QB with a railgun arm for the Southeastern Conference. Geaux Tigahz!:D

bobbymike

ACCESS: USAP
Reaction score

seruriermarshal

ACCESS: Top Secret
Reaction score

seruriermarshal

Reaction score
Despite test failure, Air Force says ARRW on track to begin production in FY-22

The Air Force's flagship hypersonic boost-glide weapon is on track to start production in fiscal year 2022 as originally planned despite failing to launch during a flight demonstration earlier this month

In_A_Dream

ACCESS: Secret
Reaction score

seruriermarshal

Reaction score
Now just need a working missile
It's strange , seems like they had tested a working missile . maybe a prototype in black world ?
Anything is possible :)
I just remember :

"I've had a few congressmen ask me [about it]," Ray said during the Mitchell podcast, posted April 1. "And you know what? Honestly, I think it's stupid.

"I just think it's a stupid idea to go and invest that kind of money that recreates something that the [Air Force] has mastered and that we're doing already right now," he said, referring to the U.S. bomber arsenal. "Why in the world would you try that? I try to make sure that my language isn't a little more colorful than it is, but give me a break. … I kind of get it in Europe, but I completely don't get it in the Pacific."