Book informations about "Les chasseurs Polikarpov"

lucamax

ACCESS: Secret
Reaction score
Website
www.res-aeronautica.com
Hi friends! Looking on the web I found this book: "Les chasseurs Polikarpov". The volume, from what I understood, speaks about all Polikarpov fighters. The problem is that it's in french and I can't read it, so I was asking if the there'are also a version of the book written in english.. Do you know if an english traslation exists?
Thanks in advice for your help!

lucamax said:
Hi friends! Looking on the web I found this book: "Les chasseurs Polikarpov". The volume, from what I understood, speaks about all Polikarpov fighters. The problem is that it's in french and I can't read it, so I was asking if the there'are also a version of the book written in english.. Do you know if an english traslation exists?
Thanks in advice for your help!

Most books in French about Russian aircraft are written by French aviation journalist/researcher (and former singer!) Herbert Léonard and they are considered as highly authoritative on all the topics they cover. However I don't think they exist in English, unfortunately.

So I'll take some french lesson! ;D Thank you for your help, I hoped in an english translation like the book "Encyclopedia of Soviet Fighters" of the same author...