Barnes Wallis' Swallow

Just finished, 1/144th scale scratch built Swallows. Two models built from cast parts.

I am interested in doing some scratch building/casting. Any photos of your technique or build that you can share?

Just finished, 1/144th scale scratch built Swallows. Two models built from cast parts.

I am interested in doing some scratch building/casting. Any photos of your technique or build that you can share?

Hi Bill. Yes I don't mind sharing photos of what I did here. I did actually create a Facebook group with just this in mind. Give me a couple of days and I can get this sorted for you.
BTW, did a Mustard too.

Attachments

• Mustard1.png
    Mustard1.png
    687.8 KB · Views: 48
  • mustard2.png
    mustard2.png
    850.6 KB · Views: 50
Bill Those look so good. If they were available finished to buy they would join my collection. Green with envy at modelmakers

Bill Those look so good. If they were available finished to buy they would join my collection. Green with envy at modelmakers
Those are not mine they are Andrew's fine work.

Thanks Andrew. I will, though I have to wait until my local library is open again to use e-mail as I dont have it on the phone I use to surf. Paranoid I know, but I tend to lose phones.