BAC TSR2

Really beautiful art for such a beautiful bird!

Thanks Angel :)

I believe Jozef is a forum member here. He does some impressive work. The first and second TSR2 pics posted, is that the Blue Water missile underwing?

Sentinel Chicken said:
The first and second TSR2 pics posted, is that the Blue Water missile underwing?

I belive it is. Good reference for the MAM conversion kit.

I regularly watch your website for two years now and I'm just amazed by your work! This TSR-2 is no exeption...(just love your P.1134 and P.42 rendering :) )

Archibald said:
I regularly watch your website for two years now and I'm just amazed by your work! This TSR-2 is no exeption...(just love your P.1134 and P.42 rendering :) )

Speaking of which, how is it the they didn't make it into Butler's "Secret Fighters" book?

Jozef, your work is incredible - makes me want to give up drawing now.
Am I right that your website is:

www.planespictures.com/

I've tried it and other threads to your artwork on the net and I can't get through.
All I get is:

http://searchportal.information.com/index.mas?epl=00900070VFAXVE0DWlgVVRBeVwMAFQVbC1YKW1kADFAISFRVXwBGRAtbTRBBURIeAQxVQwNLCEAWWBMIWAcHE1RnUVAMUwINVg

and a blank page.
Is it my connection or is the site subscriber only somehow?
Let me know as either way I'd like to see some more.
Cheers, Woody

Jozefs site is no longer working. Hopefully, he will soon get another site - for now, he has a place here to post pictures.

In fact, anyone who saved pictures from his old site can send them to me (paul@overscan.co.uk) and I'll post them up.

Paul.

No problem to send to you all pictures from my old www.planespictures.com webpage

Jozef

Part 1

Attachments

• TSR2_sc1.jpg
    TSR2_sc1.jpg
    307.9 KB · Views: 582
  • TSR2_sc8.jpg
    TSR2_sc8.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 502
  • TSR2_sc7.jpg
    TSR2_sc7.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 490
  • TSR2_sc6.jpg
    TSR2_sc6.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 404
  • TSR2_sc5.jpg
    TSR2_sc5.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 354
  • TSR2_sc4.jpg
    TSR2_sc4.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 428
  • TSR2_sc3.jpg
    TSR2_sc3.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 422
  • TSR2_sc2.jpg
    TSR2_sc2.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 432
Part 2

Attachments

• TSR2_sc13.jpg
    TSR2_sc13.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 596
  • TSR2_sc12.jpg
    TSR2_sc12.jpg
    355.2 KB · Views: 466
  • TSR2_sc11.jpg
    TSR2_sc11.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 372
  • TSR2_sc10.jpg
    TSR2_sc10.jpg
    212 KB · Views: 377
  • TSR2_sc9.jpg
    TSR2_sc9.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 486
Jozef certainly is being very generous. Anyone have any ideas how we can reward him for his art and his generosity?

seeing those Bomber
i have tears in my eyes

they had build that bomber

dam Labour Government
they kill BAC TSR2, ELDO-Europa, Black Arrow, Black Diamant etc...

I wanted to send this picture in size 3200 x 2400 pixel when details (rivets) are fully visible (original size is 6400x4800 pixel) but allowed size of sended files is limited. I have from net more nice "what if" color schemes for this bird and I want to use all of them

Michel Van! Don't feel so sad. Even TSR2 was a little better than B2707-300 and L2000-7.
TSR2 was realized and flied.

Enjoy...

Attachments

• TSR2_OrthoRight.jpg
    TSR2_OrthoRight.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 256
  • TSR2_OrthoFront.jpg
    TSR2_OrthoFront.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 247
What are those missiles? Skybolts?

Modified Blue Water tactical ballistic missile

British Secret Projects : Hypersonics, ramjets and missiles (Gibson&Buttler) page 119

Haven't been able to get any of the British Secret Projects books yet, so no wonder I had no idea what they were.

Hi gral_rj! You can get them by Amazon.com with very cheap price and fast. Please try.
Hi Jozef! Your works are surprisingly detailed.

...I can see THE RIVETS! Holy bananas!=)

On OneToOne.jpg you can see small part from my renderer output. In similar or better quality (without rivets ERRORS!) are and will be done for example pictures of rich M-50's family

Attachments

• TSR2_OrthoRight_1.jpg
    TSR2_OrthoRight_1.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 255
  • One to One.jpg
    One to One.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 146

Attachments

• TSR2_OrthoFront_4.jpg
    TSR2_OrthoFront_4.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 228
  • TSR2_OrthoRight_4.jpg
    TSR2_OrthoRight_4.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 283
  • TSR2_OrthoTop_4.jpg
    TSR2_OrthoTop_4.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 241
  • TSR2_View_4.jpg
    TSR2_View_4.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 273
Can you do some pics with more authentic looking weapons like the British thousand pounder and BL755 cluster bomb, then those pics would look amazingly realistic :)

Attachments

• rafclusterbomb.jpg
    rafclusterbomb.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 94
  • jag_03_0800.jpg
    jag_03_0800.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 138
Other options would be WE.177 and Sea Eagle... superb renders nevertheless!!!

Models of TSR.2 and its weapon systems are relatively old. If I will return back to fix it I will need at first to correct textures and then I will certainly modernize its weapons

PlanesPictures said:
Models of TSR.2 and its weapon systems are relatively old. If I will return back to fix it I will need at first to correct textures and then I will certainly modernize its weapons
The TSR2 doesn't need fixing, I just thought it would look super cool ;D with real RAF weapons.

Those are truly gorgeous illustrations. Thank you .