ACCESS: USAP
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Website
www.aerospaceprojectsreview.com
BWBs, nukes and VTOLs, oh my....

http://www.up-ship.com/eAPR/index.htm

ev1n3ad.gif

In this issue, there are two dozen general arrangement drawings of Blended Wing Bodies, artwork and reconstructions of Project Helios nuclear-pulse propelled spacecraft, several X-14 dervied VTOL aircraft, Focke-Wulf VTOL airliners from the 1960s. early NASA hypersonic aircraft and a bizarre VTOL supersonic flying saucer from Lockheed. Additionally, two *very* nice large-format full-color BWB illustrations courtesy our very own Sentinel Chicken.

v1n3ad6.jpg

v1n3ad5.jpg

There is also an article on "source grading" that I will be posting in it's entirety in another thread.

Be sure to check out the issue-specific page for more illustrations.

awaiting with much anticipation, ;D, also, those docs i ordered from you arrived today, many thanks, much reading time ahead.

cheers,
Robin.

Just a thought but I'll bet there are several here who wouldn't mind just downloading the PDFs as they become available and saving you the hassle of mailing CDs. BTW I love the quality of the drawings I purchased from you.

sferrin said:
Just a thought but I'll bet there are several here who wouldn't mind just downloading the PDFs as they become available and saving you the hassle of mailing CDs.

The issue is how to actually do that. How to set up an *automated* system where someone pays for an individual issue, they get an individual issue, they pay for a subscription, they get a subscription... and the actual mechanism of *how* they get the items. Now that I'm building upa good-sized catalog of stuff, doing it like I did with the Bomber Projects Preview would be incredibly unweildy.