A special model of Lockheed C-5

wzy312

ACCESS: Restricted
Reaction score
I got this special photo in chance,but it isn't very clear.

It seems like a C-5 with something on its body, which similar to the additional fuel tank of U-2R.

Does anyone have some information of this special C-5? Or other photos of this special one?

Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• C-5 special one.jpg
    C-5 special one.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
For all mankind maybe ? but that thing doesn't looks like an air launched nuclear shuttle orbiter...

Attachments

• SCREEN~1.jpg
    SCREEN~1.jpg
    341.4 KB · Views: 139
It looks like an airborne radar ?.

Not enough wheels for an An-124 or a C-5. And as I have a couple of 1/72 scale C-5's and trying to compare them with what I see in the photo, it's not a C-5 either.

Not enough wheels for an An-124 or a C-5. And as I have a couple of 1/72 scale C-5's and trying to compare them with what I see in the photo, it's not a C-5 either.

Pretty sure it is a C-5, just at very low resolution in these screen captures.

How long you are going to discuss credibility and details of a fantastic movie CGI plane?
How long are people going to argue "who's the better Captain, Kirk or Picard" before everyone finally recognizes that it's John "Nuke 'Em" Sheridan? Nerding-out has no time limit.

For all mankind maybe ? but that thing doesn't looks like an air launched nuclear shuttle orbiter...
You mean this came from the "For all mankind" TV play?I didn't watch it before.
Thank you for your idea of the picture

Is this the "For all mankind"TV play?
Thank you for your reply~

You mean this came from the "For all mankind" TV play?I didn't watch it before.
Thank you for your idea of the picture

It's from "Don't Look Up" (see the link in post #4) not "For All Mankind."

Back
Top Bottom