Re: RAND Bomber

circle-5 said:
I hope you didn't have to pay $450.00.

A small fraction of that. Still a solid chunk of cash, more than I'd've preferred to spend, but it was that or spend the money on beer and hookers. Since this is Utah...
I know you're a rich American capitalist...

Two out of three ain't bad, I suppose.

What?? You're not American?

Orionblamblam said:
circle-5 said:
I hope you didn't have to pay $450.00.

A small fraction of that. Still a solid chunk of cash, more than I'd've preferred to spend, but it was that or spend the money on beer and hookers. Since this is Utah...
I know you're a rich American capitalist...

Two out of three ain't bad, I suppose.
aim9xray said:
What?? You're not American?

OBB = :D

Last edited by a moderator:
bobbymike said:

Hmmm. Obsolete, outdated, bad for your health. Yup, that's about right. Throw in something to symbolize "financially strapped" and "chick repellant," and you'll have covered all the bases.

Last edited by a moderator:
800px-Dust_Bowl_-_Dallas%2C_South_Dakota_1936.jpg

I didn't know that the RAND think tank designed aircraft...
If it could fit on carrier elevator it would be better than the A-12 which itself would be much greater than what currently populates carriers.

Here is a famous one. Titled "extending Russia" and it discussed things like exploiting tensions with Armenia and Azerbaijan till Russia has to potentially intervene. Discusses similar strategies in Ukraine, Syria, etc... I remember actually finding this and reading it before the nagorno karabakh conflict started up. This is an example of why I do not look at the current conflict in isolation and why I do not trust or like either side in it.

Russia is powerful but the sheer might of our myriad NGOs, media presence and intelligence agencies combined overwhelm and decimate other global players. Our soft power projection is second to none. You can find a lot of important info from these NGOs and think tanks. As Alex Jones used to amusingly say back in the day: "I'VE READ THEIR WHITE PAPERS!!!"