Wolfgang and Ulrich Hütter projects

If I can locate it, I have a copy of a document written (and drawn) by on of the Hütter brothers when interogated in 1945. It gives a chronology of all their work and designs from prewar gliders on. The sketches of the 8-211 are fairly detailed. I looked before writing this post but could not find the right folder, if it turns up, I will post the chronology, as it should be pretty definitive.
Best regards,
Artie Bob
Hi Artie Bob, where can I find details of the interrogation? Thanks

The drawings from the document referred to by Artie Bob are shown in reply #34, posted by Sienar. Full details of the twin pulsejet Huetter project - based on a much more detailed report on the Huetter brothers' work at the FGZ are in my Luftwaffe: Secret Designs of the Third Reich bookazine. The twin-pulsejet fighter is shown on the front cover.

If I can locate it, I have a copy of a document written (and drawn) by on of the Hütter brothers when interogated in 1945. It gives a chronology of all their work and designs from prewar gliders on. The sketches of the 8-211 are fairly detailed. I looked before writing this post but could not find the right folder, if it turns up, I will post the chronology, as it should be pretty definitive.
Best regards,
Artie Bob

The drawings from the document referred to by Artie Bob are shown in reply #34, posted by Sienar. Full details of the twin pulsejet Huetter project - based on a much more detailed report on the Huetter brothers' work at the FGZ are in my Luftwaffe: Secret Designs of the Third Reich bookazine. The twin-pulsejet fighter is shown on the front cover.
Thanks so much, I'll check it out!
I do have the drawings, as well and some photos of his designs from his own collection. I was most curious about his time in Paris.

Best regards,
Artie Bob

I do have the drawings, as well and some photos of his designs from his own collection. I was most curious about his time in Paris.
Orange208, develop on this, please: I do have the drawings, as well and some photos of his designs from his own collection. I was most curious about his time in Paris.

Best regards,
Artie Bob

Orange208, develop on this, please: I do have the drawings, as well and some photos of his designs from his own collection. I was most curious

Best regards,
Artie Bob

Orange208, develop on this, please: I do have the drawings, as well and some photos of his designs from his own collection. I was most curious
I meant that I have copies of #34 posted by Sienar. WH was my grandfather so I know the story of him being taken to Paris but not much of his time there.

Best regards,
Artie Bob

I meant that I have copies of #34 posted by Sienar. WH was my grandfather so I know the story of him being taken to Paris but not much of his time there.
Would you be so kind and share those photos? Are there any undisclosed designs?

Incidentally, the lengthy report I have on the FGZ's activities - which includes the 'front view' of the twin-pulsejet Hütter design - was written for the Allies by Ulrich, rather than Wolfgang. I don't know how closely they worked together but it might not be what you're looking for.

Last edited:
Does anyone have more information on the Hutter HT23?

So far s I know the only built high-aspect ratio cantilever biplane gliders were the Borchn Anemon BA-1 and the Bonnet Bordeaux... and this design seems to be something somewhere in between the two of them!

Hi,

there is in Flieger Revue Extra 101 a good article about Hütter aircraft and specially Hü 211.

So far s I know the only built high-aspect ratio cantilever biplane gliders were the Borchn Anemon BA-1 and the Bonnet Bordeaux... and this design seems to be something somewhere in between the two of them!
HT.23 (unkown source) no other informations.

Attachments

• Hütter H-23 (HT-23 Tandemdecker)-.jpg
    Hütter H-23 (HT-23 Tandemdecker)-.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 137

HT.23 (unkown source) no other informations.
The H 17 was built in 1934 , the H 28 in 1935 : when was the H 23 projected ? The fuselage is very similar to the H 28 ...

From this book.

Attachments

• 6.png
    6.png
    138.8 KB · Views: 87
  • 7.png
    7.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 100