from the book; Textbook of Applied Aeronautic Engineering,here is the White
three engined high-wing monoplane,I don't know what was that designer,
there is many White names in USA and UK,all of them created aircraft,who
can help ?.

Attachments

• White.JPG
    White.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 255
The use of Hispano Suiza engines might be a strong indication it is not a US design.

Jos Heyman said:
The use of Hispano Suiza engines might be a strong indication it is not a US design.
Unless it was a Wright-built version, as they did build several Hispano types for use in America.

Stargazer's comment make me look further and here is what I found in Aerofiles. I think it fits the bill....

George D White, 117 E 49 St, Los Angeles CA.

White Trans-Pacific Flyer Side-view (1919 Aerial Age) [The side few is no longer accessible in Aerofiles]

Trans-Pacific Flyer 1919 - 3pOmwMF; two 180hp and one 300hp Hisso; span: 82'0" length: 39'0" load (est): 4200# v (est): 100. Laminated plywood construction; truss-braced wings, twin pontoons; side-by-side cockpit in front, plus a single cockpit well aft, probably carrying someone more for c/g reasons than anything else. A most ambitious project that never came to pass, despite announced prestigious support from Pacific Aero Club and Aerial League of Canada, even his honor, the Governor of Alaska.

Jos Heyman said:
Stargazer's comment make me look further and here is what I found in Aerofiles. I think it fits the bill....

George D White, 117 E 49 St, Los Angeles CA.

White Trans-Pacific Flyer Side-view (1919 Aerial Age) [The side few is no longer accessible in Aerofiles]

Trans-Pacific Flyer 1919 - 3pOmwMF; two 180hp and one 300hp Hisso; span: 82'0" length: 39'0" load (est): 4200# v (est): 100. Laminated plywood construction; truss-braced wings, twin pontoons; side-by-side cockpit in front, plus a single cockpit well aft, probably carrying someone more for c/g reasons than anything else. A most ambitious project that never came to pass, despite announced prestigious support from Pacific Aero Club and Aerial League of Canada, even his honor, the Governor of Alaska.

Great, thanks! Sound like it indeed. Nothing like team work!

Yes It's it,

thank you my dears Jos and Stargazer.