Well, that's a first for me........

Foo Fighter

Cum adolescunt hominem verum esse volo.
Reaction score
Lights, circular, about six or eight of them moving in a mostly circular pattern and opposite half laps. Overlapping on the western end of the arcs for a period of about tenminutes after I first observe about twenty minutes ago. I will try to rough out a diagram of the movement.

Plain white lights as far as I could see, these patterns were repeating towards the west while the Plough was almost directly overhead, perhaps a bit more to the east.

I am not going to read too much into this as frankly there are far too many pranksters with lasers and a wicked sense of humour etc.

I am getting a bit of a laugh about it all.

Nothing to see here, just a weather balloon.....
LzaTshMV8DBe7MGeyM8_jz15pSHqu4ZubKc_I3qtMoA.jpg

I went out there again a bit later and saw the evidence of high power torches/lasers I could not see earlier, probably the local park. I had a curry for the first time in a while so I definitely smelt some airborn foo. I will apologise to the neighbours.

Lights, circular, about six or eight of them moving in a mostly circular pattern and opposite half laps. Overlapping on the western end of the arcs for a period of about tenminutes after I first observe about twenty minutes ago. I will try to rough out a diagram of the movement.

Plain white lights as far as I could see, these patterns were repeating towards the west while the Plough was almost directly overhead, perhaps a bit more to the east.

I am not going to read too much into this as frankly there are far too many pranksters with lasers and a wicked sense of humour etc.

I am getting a bit of a laugh about it all.

Cloudy? Drone swarm maybe?

The ID4 saucer was behind you. Now, when I was a kid, I saw two oddballs. One as a tween. Imagine an upright toilet paper core painted black-missing a third of its height-and nailed to the sky a dozen yards out. No idea what it was.

Last edited:
Excellent! This means I can trot out this old meme of mine again (one has to extract the value from these things ;) )...

Attachments

• nick pope meme.jpg
    nick pope meme.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 11
Boarded locals, did they just come out of a lumber yard? Wood you please verify plank you very much. The pun probably goes against everyone grain, I get it.