Upcoming Bonhams Aviation and Space Auction

allysonca

ACCESS: Secret
Top Contributor
Reaction score
I thought that I would share information on a Bonham's Auction that will be on Sept 17th. There are some really rare and yummy In-House Grumman planes, ships, and space goodies that may be of interest. I don't collect boats, but I had posted a few of the Hydroplanes on the forum that are marvelous. There are also a few rare in-house aircraft like a very early wood A2F Hunter version of the old Grumman Guardian (so early it is sans stabilizer fins), a nice large X-29, a cool G12 Single Seat Intruder, and an early W2F (Hawkeye) - all in larger scales. You can even bid on a 1/10 scale S2T Turbo Tracker. Here is the link: https://www.bonhams.com/auctions/25262/#/!

Attachments

• big G12.png
    big G12.png
    744.7 KB · Views: 37
  • BIG S2T.png
    BIG S2T.png
    833.4 KB · Views: 40
  • big x-29.png
    big x-29.png
    523.1 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC05828.jpeg
    DSC05828.jpeg
    93.3 KB · Views: 43
  • guardian big.png
    guardian big.png
    481.9 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Anybody know how to download the full-rez versions of the photos, other than in small chunks?
They are literally small chunks, so that's impossible. Only that way and then assembling them in photo editor.

Anybody know how to download the full-rez versions of the photos, other than in small chunks?
They are literally small chunks, so that's impossible. Only that way and then assembling them in photo editor.

I was afraid of that, but I figured there might be some sort of workaround.