• Hi Guest! Forum rules have been updated. All users please read here.

Upcoming Bonhams Aviation and Space Auction

allysonca

CLEARANCE: Confidential
Reaction score
I thought that I would share information on a Bonham's Auction that will be on Sept 17th. There are some really rare and yummy In-House Grumman planes, ships, and space goodies that may be of interest. I don't collect boats, but I had posted a few of the Hydroplanes on the forum that are marvelous. There are also a few rare in-house aircraft like a very early wood A2F Hunter version of the old Grumman Guardian (so early it is sans stabilizer fins), a nice large X-29, a cool G12 Single Seat Intruder, and an early W2F (Hawkeye) - all in larger scales. You can even bid on a 1/10 scale S2T Turbo Tracker. Here is the link: https://www.bonhams.com/auctions/25262/#/!

Attachments

Last edited:

GeorgeA

CLEARANCE: Top Secret
Reaction score
There’s some sweet stuff in that catalog, including a Bendix Eagle model, the Grumman G-518 orbiter, and the rear-firing defensive missile setup for the P6M.

flateric

CLEARANCE: Above Top Secret
Staff member
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Anybody know how to download the full-rez versions of the photos, other than in small chunks?
They are literally small chunks, so that's impossible. Only that way and then assembling them in photo editor.

Orionblamblam

CLEARANCE: Above Top Secret
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Website
www.aerospaceprojectsreview.com
Anybody know how to download the full-rez versions of the photos, other than in small chunks?
They are literally small chunks, so that's impossible. Only that way and then assembling them in photo editor.
I was afraid of that, but I figured there might be some sort of workaround.