Unknown Russian Experimental Old Fighter & Bomber Projects ?

hesham

ACCESS: USAP
Reaction score
Hi,

in this pdf file,we find an experimental fighter Project,based on Messerschmitt Me.262,
but powered by a strange under fuselage single jet engine ?.

The second was a six engined jet bomber Project,based on Junkers concept,or by him itself
in Russian ?.

https://digilander.libero.it/fme/doc/Fenoglio2.pdf

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    87.1 KB · Views: 362
  • 2.png
    2.png
    119.4 KB · Views: 351
Given the poor accuracy of all the drawings from that source, and the serious lack of hard information available then about developments behind the Iron Curtain, I suspect at most these are mis-interpretations (the top drawing could be a mis-interpreted early Yak or Lavochkin fighter), or fakes.

hesham said:
How can we judge ?.

Given the poor quality and quite inaccurate illustrations of well known aircraft that definately existed and flew it wouldn’t fill one with confidence re: reliability on any more speculative designs included.
Appears to be a classic case of Chinese-whispers leading to supposed “Luft ‘46” designs that represent little to no accuracy versus the real designs they are supposed to accurately reflect.

No sense at all,

the bad quality is not enough to make a decision,we must look to the subjects
itself,how we could know if it was real or false ?.

Also why we believe it in German Projects,and the other not ?!.

Principally you're right, bad quality of a source doesn't mean, that its contents are all wrong.
But here we have to consider the relatively early date of publishing, when many of those designs
were still know more by hearsay, than by serious, well researched sources.
And if a source contains many errors, it's hard to trust in it. Just a handful of examples:

- "Heinkel" Hs. 298
- "Junkers Ju" 263
- B & V P.202 (main feature of that design not shown)

not to mention the crude quality of the drawings, that in itself was (and is ?) suitable to "create" several new designs.

Your question, why we believe in so manyGerman projects, but not in others, I can only answer with "Yes, why ?"
If you browse this forum, you'll find lots of German "projects" of at least dubious origins, often taken from sources like
this one, I think.
But that strange Me 262 clone maybe could remember you to your post from two yeras ago:

https://www.secretprojects.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,275.msg292642.html#msg292642

Here the situation was very similar, lots of speculation, but only few solid data.

OK my dear Jemiba,

I agree with that,but the problem in this magazine is the description to each unknown
airplane with details and the kind of motor which use in them,I think it makes some
of us confuse ?.

Back
Top Bottom