Tu-134Sh bomber trainer

Tambov's Higher Military Red banner Pilot School named after M.M.Raskova
It is a training airplane for preparation of pilots of bombers. ???

Тамбовское высшее военное Краснознаменное училище летчиков имени М.М. Расковой

Attachments

• 134.jpg
    134.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 98
Aren't there a few Tu-134s with Tu-22 noses?

As I recollect, one or two Tu-22 nosed Tu-134s have been operated in commerial service in former Soviet republics?

Correct me if I'm wrong.

These are wonderful pictures! I never knew this Tu-134 variant even existed!

Out of curiousity, what are those small domes on the top of the fuselage? Sextant ports?

A note on the thread title - the Tu-134Sh is not a bomber but a Tu-134 configured to train bomber crews (also recall that the Tu-134UBL trains Tu-160 crews) - so the thread title should read Tu-134Sh.

A note on the thread title - the Tu-134Sh is not a bomber but a Tu-134 configured to train bomber crews (also recall that the Tu-134UBL trains Tu-160 crews) - so the thread title should read Tu-134Sh.

Houskeeping like this is best done by reporting a topic, so as to avoid pointless extra messages added in the topic. Just click the "report" button on the post.

Houskeeping like this is best done by reporting a topic, so as to avoid pointless extra messages added in the topic. Just click the "report" button on the post.
When reported like this, is it public?
Otherwise we'd lose the peer scrutiny of the the proposed move. Which IME results quite often in rejecting the move for one reason or other.

When reported like this, is it public?
Otherwise we'd lose the peer scrutiny of the the proposed move. Which IME results quite often in rejecting the move for one reason or other.
It would only be seen by the moderators, yes.

Then your choice becomes whether the extra cleanliness outweighs the extra review.
There is value on each side.

(And maybe this part of the discussion belongs more to the Site Feedback section :) )