Three New Star Wars Movies Announced

After reading the descriptions:

eye-roll-robert-downey-jr.gif

The equation is simple. Keep making Star Wars movies until they stop making money. Then - and only then - will there be no more Star Wars movies.

Please let that be soon..........
With luck.

Star Wars probably needs a break... a decade or so, followed by an AI George Lucas emulator writing some new films (to be re-written by a a Kasdan-emulator). By that point, Deep Fakes should be good enough that the original cast can be returned, and a trilogy based on "Heir to the Empire" can be made and the stain of the "sequel trilogy" retconned as "Legends."

Corgi is making Star Trek ships at least...
This is why we can't have anything nice:

"We reached out to Corgi directly, who shared a few more details with us — including the fact that as of this writing, their Star Trek merchandising license is for all regions except for the United States and Canada."

Corgi is making Star Trek ships at least...
This is why we can't have anything nice:

"We reached out to Corgi directly, who shared a few more details with us — including the fact that as of this writing, their Star Trek merchandising license is for all regions except for the United States and Canada."

Well, that'll show 'em... or something.

Back in the 1960s we had Star Trek then in the 1970s we got Star Wars. Job done. Everyone ought to have moved on to something new.
Oh wait, I forgot we did. In the 80s we got ALIEN.
So what has the 21st Century brought us. Oh yes Avatar!

Star Wars ?? Isn't that some sort of space show from the last century? I think I heard my grandparents talk about it. What I want to know is when is the Grand Theft Auto movie coming.