This looks . . .familiar . . .

robunos

You're Mad, You Are.....
Reaction score
Will it sold that Quebec cheese-and-fries-and-gravy dish, you know - can't remember its name... ? :D
:D:D

McBari's home of the golden headbones.

tumblr_m6ozxpXljr1qbkviuo1_r2_1280.png

That logo ?? I'd be concerned they were infringing on 'Hooters' territory...

That logo ?? I'd be concerned they were infringing on 'Hooters' territory...
That was my thought too, but I had difficulty coming up with something to say that wouldn't cause the local forum hyperventilators to get all stabby with the "report" button.

The Mac-Putin, 4 pieces of bread ( They have to get rit of all those grains and wheats) 1 thin slice of meat ( but at least it is 100% unprocessed meat in contrast to the real thing...) and a thick slice of сойлент зеленый and Wodka sauce ofcourse. Bon appetite or as we say in Dutch Smake lijk..

The Mac-Putin, 4 pieces of bread ( They have to get rit of all those grains and wheats) 1 thin slice of meat ( but at least it is 100% unprocessed meat in contrast to the real thing...) and a thick slice of сойлент зеленый and Wodka sauce ofcourse. Bon appetite or as we say in Dutch Smake lijk..

'Burger Tsar is better - their double cabbage burger on a potato with Novichok sauce with a bucket of polonium tea is to die for.'

cheers,
Robin.

It's a thoroughly weird Chekhov reference though ("Uncle Vanya, Дядя Ваня"), if there's any kind of a reasonable parallel there, I'm not getting it. Certainly unflattering to the playwright to be equated with fast food. Is it just that they randomly applied a known Russian (nationalistic) cultural product that had a vague form factor reminiscent of an "M"? That's sloppy joes even for the low, low standards we've been used to from Russian state trolling. Just barely going through the motions, glaring in unenthusiasm and perhaps unwittingly embodies the mood of the play itself.

How about a return to the USSR? Back to Vlad Sausage bar. 100% Tree Wheat. Floor sweeping toppings extra.