This is hilariously funny...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to work for a real Mickey Mouse company....

" Recruiter The Walt Disney Company
Location Hardwicke, England
Industry Engineering
Job function Project management

At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We're committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.

BDUK is a subsidiary of the Boeing Company and currently employs over 1,200 people in the UK. BDUK is responsible for delivering several exciting contracts to our UK defence customers including E-7 AEW&C, P-8A Maritime Patrol Aircraft, C4ISTAR Services, Through Life Support for the Chinook & Apache Fleets, Logistic Information Services and Training Services"

There's at least half a dozen of these on the Guardian jobs website:- Boeing projects such as E-7 and Chinook, but Disney as the recruiter.

Just bizarre, but as the saying goes, you don't mess with the Mouse.

The atrocities of Belgium Architecture: #4

we still try to find out what exactly hit that Roof...
083103b086dda09753db079f0625e3d99f37db58.jpg

Hands up if this is closer to the truth than you'd like to admit...

It is sadly untrue. When I moved from Utah two years ago, 80 years worth of National Geographics went directly into the dumpster. Probably 500+ pounds of other books were dispensed with. Grating, but them's the breaks.

I accidentally read a 1235 page book last week - it fell off the shelf while I was looking for something else and I made the mistake of glancing at the page it fell open at.

It is sadly untrue. When I moved from Utah two years ago, 80 years worth of National Geographics went directly into the dumpster. Probably 500+ pounds of other books were dispensed with. Grating, but them's the breaks.
Yep. Have filled garbage cans with old AvWeek and Airforce Magazine.

Attachments

• menu-mujer.png
    menu-mujer.png
    53 KB · Views: 41
  • full_kukuxumusu-besukao-fake-tattoos.jpg
    full_kukuxumusu-besukao-fake-tattoos.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 10
  • _kuku_c5aa8fb5.jpg
    _kuku_c5aa8fb5.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 15720203484148.jpg
    15720203484148.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 3962d0eb0f5fb468e10cc8b339ea7c63.png
    3962d0eb0f5fb468e10cc8b339ea7c63.png
    54.1 KB · Views: 9
  • BI2HoWUCUAAHVxc.jpg
    BI2HoWUCUAAHVxc.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 6a44425116f21b39f325868a4ab68990.jpg
    6a44425116f21b39f325868a4ab68990.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 9
  • pack-x2-boxers-kukuxumusu.jpg
    pack-x2-boxers-kukuxumusu.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 9
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 9
  • urmeneta-kukuxumusu-derechos-kKxB--620x349@abc.jpg
    urmeneta-kukuxumusu-derechos-kKxB--620x349@abc.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 15

I remember in the glory year 2005, my elder sister (for my first PC) passed me an animated wallpaper with Kukuxumusu. It was hypnotizing to watch the weird creatures move...
Never knew what it was, behind the weird and funny name that sounds like somebody sneezing.
Is he related to Rocky and Adrian ? (mind you, in french Balboa sounds like "bat le boa" = "beat the boa (snake) - into submission")

"Analyze this".

When a very unfortunate psychologist has no choice to explain what "Oedipus complex" is to noone else than the most feared Mafia boss. Presently a sobbering wreck suffering panick attacks every times he has to kill a traitor, so no choice either - go see a psychologist and he will repair that.

Hell of a movie pitch, when you think about it.

De Niro face when he realizes the psy has planted in his head that horrible idea of "screwing his mother" - kills me, every time. The guy will never, ever recover from the ugly feeling.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2ODU93wVdg

"f***cking greeks !"

ehhh this will very interesting flight
FBfY4bMX0AEpxic

in case if one of crew get sick
this is the backup crew
FA4XA58VgAYb5eZ
tos-spaceseed23.jpg

images
grem.png

While you might not know this, The Most Interesting Man in the World appeared in a Star Trek (TOS) episode as shown here:

H3tIV-1457562325-2404-list_items-xxman_startrek.png

Even wearing a red shirt, he survived the episode and went on to continue being The Most Interesting Man in the World...

most-interesting-man-in-the-world-red-shirt.jpg

Of course, being The Most Interesting Man in the World, he beat Shatner into space...

dos-equis-most-interesting-man-mars-600.jpg

I accidentally read a 1235 page book last week - it fell off the shelf while I was looking for something else and I made the mistake of glancing at the page it fell open at.

This almost happened to me but luckily, the phone rang just in time.

Reactions: DWG
"billionaire bear shapeshifters" Well, I've been editing fiction for decades and I think I would have tossed that one out if I had seen it.

As long as the writing doesn't win this prize

This year's winner:

"A lecherous sunrise flaunted itself over a flatulent sea, ripping the obsidian bodice of night asunder with its rapacious fingers of gold, thus exposing her dusky bosom to the dawn’s ogling stare."

"billionaire bear shapeshifters" Well, I've been editing fiction for decades and I think I would have tossed that one out if I had seen it.
Shifter stuff is an entire romance sub-genre these days!

Status
Not open for further replies.