Grey Havoc
ACCESS: USAP
- Joined
- 9 October 2009
- Messages
- 24,511
- Reaction score
- 18,191
https://www.afrl.af.mil/Portals/90/..._2060_Final29June21_with_clearance_number.pdfUhm it's a high tech project with assumed a bit of budget... why does it have a flat tire? Maintenance people, it's a a thing
Randy
I assume you mean the neutral particle beam program was cancelled due to funding needed for maintenance elsewhere? If so, why would the DOD say the project was cancelled due to technical immaturity? Is maintenance a thing which must not be mentioned?
I'd imagine bureaucracy is what is hurting the NRO re-alignment efforts. There are a lot of people pushing back.https://www.c4isrnet.com/battlefiel...office-wants-a-more-distributed-architecture/
Some redundancy needs to be addressed.. Why isnt NRO consolidated back to SPACECOM svc contingents?
And I suspect that it is only going to get even worse.I'd imagine bureaucracy is what is hurting the NRO re-alignment efforts. There are a lot of people pushing back.