The personified XB-70 ?

japan.jpg

Why is it never guys, and why are they never of age?
There are sword as dudes

touken_ranbu.jpg

Fujoshi not into mecha though, so VEHICLES just don't cut it

After all vehicles is speg-cel tier hobby with no class~ don't want to touch it with a k-light year pole

Today,my friends find it in a chinese forum,I think it is interesting……but,what is "Let the roar of Mach rings cover yours plaintive cries……"?
.... Fat

Why is it never guys, and why are they never of age?

Without irony: it's always girls because the readers and artists seem to be overwhelmingly male (that's the stereotype, anyway), and males like to look at females. And the females that males most like to look at are those of around 20 +/-.

Now, why they're looking at cartoons of girls halfway mutated into airplanes or robots, rather than just simply pictures of girls, I can't answer. I suspect there'd be some link to "why furries" as well, something something tentacles.

sei_53525307-cccd.jpg

sei_53525312-c25b.jpg

Without irony: it's always girls because the readers and artists seem to be overwhelmingly male (that's the stereotype, anyway), and males like to look at females. And the females that males most like to look at are those of around 20 +/-.
That part I understand and also find hilarious.
Now, why they're looking at cartoons of girls halfway mutated into airplanes or robots, rather than just simply pictures of girls, I can't answer. I suspect there'd be some link to "why furries" as well, something something tentacles.
This part, I'm just as baffled as you are.

That part I understand and also find hilarious.

It make evolutionary sense.
Exactly.

But then... "I like airplane-robot-girls" kinda defeats the whole purpose. Yer not gonna propagate your DNA with someone like that (partly because Someone Like That doesn't actually exist). Seems like a bit of a bug in the programming of Human OS 1.0. But then... we've seen a *lot* of that in recent years. The worldwreckers have been going into overtime. If this "B-70 girl" is from a Chinese game, chances are this might be the last we'll see of it, since the Chinese government has decided that enough is enough with regards to things that interfere with makign the enxt generation of Chinese people. The ChiComs have recently passed laws/orders to cut down on the hours of games played, and to get rig of effeminate males on Chinese TV; I would imagine that robi-girls and the like will be next on their hit list.