The latest news from Tony Buttler on forthcoming books

overscan (PaulMM)

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Hi All.

There are plans to produce revised and updated versions of the two volumes of American Secret Projects: Jet Fighters and Jet Bombers, but both are probably a couple of years away. My next job is British Secret Projects 4: WW2 Bombers. This was badly delayed by health problems with my elderly mother (now fortunately sorted). I hope to hand the book over before the end of the year, so it should be out in mid-2020.

I then have some other titles to do for Crecy and for other publishers. My first book for Osprey, X-Planes: Jet Prototypes of WW2 is due anytime.

Very best wishes, Tony.

Hi All.

There are plans to produce revised and updated versions of the two volumes of American Secret Projects: Jet Fighters and Jet Bombers, but both are probably a couple of years away. My next job is British Secret Projects 4: WW2 Bombers. This was badly delayed by health problems with my elderly mother (now fortunately sorted). I hope to hand the book over before the end of the year, so it should be out in mid-2020.

I then have some other titles to do for Crecy and for other publishers. My first book for Osprey, X-Planes: Jet Prototypes of WW2 is due anytime.

Very best wishes, Tony.

I cannot wait until the American Secret Projects: Jet Fighters and Jet Bombers Book is released. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom