The interlude/theme music you are touched by

AMV using NSFW scenes from Cyber City Oedo 808. Safe for work non-amv version below.

This predates the TV show:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Tdp7u-KNlg

Dice Ninjas
205 subscribers

Tales from the Loop / Ur varselklotet soundtrack including parts of the original soundtrack released from The Free League!

Step into the alternate '80s universe created by scifi artist Simon Stålenhag in this retro RPG, in the vein of ET and Stranger Things.

Ilustration by Simon Stålenhag
00:00:00 - 00:15:55 OST by The Free League
00:15:55 - 01:24:50 OST Stranger Things vol 1
01:24:50 - 02:38:25 OST Stranger Things vol 2
02:38:25 - 03:25:55 John Carpenters Lost Theme II
03:25:55 - 04:01:35 OST Escape from New York
04:01:35 - 04:58:15 OST The Fog
04:58:15 - 05:00:00 Stranger Things Main Title

British TV in the 60s and 70s produced a host of "earworm" theme and incidental music as did some quality adverts on ITV.
One, however, that lingers in my head is from an imported series called in English The Flashing Blade and set in the 17 Century between France and Spain. Morning children's TV still relied on such imports before Noel Edmonds and Chris Tarrant too over.

That used to be my parent's least favourite telly program because I wasn't allowed to go downstairs and put the telly on on my own in the early 70's and it was on at about 8 in the morning. So I used to go in their bedroom and jump on the bed until they got up. That said I've never actually seen the end of the series. I keep thinking about getting it on DVD.

Last edited:
Back in 1985 when pop videos were all the rage Elton John dedicated a song to a curiously name Russian female border guard.
Some years later I got to walk back and fro across Checkpoint Charlie and its stern faced East German border guards. I always thought wrly of the song.
In 1989 lots of young East Germans poured through the barriers into West Berlin. Maybe the song wasnt so daft after all.

Although I detested the actual television program with a vengeance, I really used to like the theme tune of Big Brother.