Soviet Trainsport Aircraft Designs during 1941-45?

Tzoli

ACCESS: Top Secret
Reaction score
Hello

I need info, data and/or drawings of transport aircrafts the Soviet Union designed during this period if there were any. Many other nation have new transport aircrafts during this time, like the
British
Armstrong Whitworth AW.41 GT Albemarle and
Avro 685 York
The US
Douglas C-54 Skymaster
and so on.

But the soviets only got the Lisunov Li-2's.
Doesn't the design bureaus got plans for transport aircrafts to be deployed from 1941 to 1945?

Are you interested in projects or the aircraft which were actually flown?

redstar72 said:
Are you interested in projects or the aircraft which were actually flown?

Both, but I prefer the datas and drawings.

Have you tried Bill Gunstons 'The Osprey encyclopedia of Russian aircraft, 1875-1995 '?

jstar said:
Have you tried Bill Gunstons 'The Osprey encyclopedia of Russian aircraft, 1875-1995 '?

As I live in Hungary I can only get books in foreign languages especially lexicons or similar books by ordering it. Where I live there is very few technical related books in English in the libraries. So I have choose carefully which book I order (hence I got only a limited English written books) and first I need good previews. I heard that in the UK you could use a some sort of interlibrary loan or something but we don't have this kind of thing here.

That's why I'm asking forums such as this and warship projects in order to get data.