Solar Warden/ALTERNATIVE SDI project (not to be taken too seriously !)

that_person

ACCESS: Secret
Reaction score
Did some digging because I can’t resist conspiracy theory stuff like this. The story goes something like this:

In the 1950s, following the Roswell Incident, we started to build our own UFO fleet with the help of the Soviets. I presume Eisenhower had played Halo while growing up, so he knew the aliens would find Earth eventually. We started reverse engineering alien tech, and by 1964 we had a base on Mars.

In 1980 when Reagan took over and found out about the aliens, he started throwing a ton of money at the program. We built these giant spaceships, even some that are 2 kilometers long, a bunch of cruisers, and a bunch of little triangle ships (TR-3B looking things). All of these are operated by the USN too.

In summary, this is completely nuts, and you’d be insane to think any of this is real. But I love stuff like this, so I’ll end up going down the rabbit hole anyways…

Edit: This post was originally under the “real” SDI thread. This program was called “Solar Warden”, and was mentioned in a query by someone else. The posts here are a response to that query, prior to it being moved.

Last edited: