Security clearance chart revealed

Jet Disc

ACCESS: Restricted
Reaction score
See below a graphic representation of the U.S. security clearance organizational chart.

For more information, please contact: Michael Schratt
email: auroracad5@aol.com

Attachments

• SECURITY.pdf
    88.9 KB · Views: 81
According to your chart... why does the President not have the top-clearance?
He's the commander in chief of the whole military in time of war?

Couldn't the guy just write an executive directive and give himself top-clearance? After all, if he's the head of the whole executive branch, and the CIA reports to the president...

Well, you know what they say, let's hope both of us don't disappear or get heart-attacks for discussing the matter ;D

KJ

Where's damn Putin in the chart?

flateric said:
Where's damn Putin in the chart?

He's busy planning the invasion of the Sudetenland Ukraine.

lenin%20smashing%202.jpg

And so it begins...

NOTE: Yes, we're supposed to keep politics out of this forum. But with the world seemingly on the edge of falling back into the Cold War, with multiple hot spots, politics is inevitable.

The last time the Cold War was merrily raging, the Internet was hardly a worldwide phenomenon. However, now it is. It'll be interesting to see how the Net handles major nations turning on each other; how people who are otherwise friendly handle being on a "secret projects" discussion forum that features people from The opther Side while working on classified weapons programs.

NOTE: Yes, we're supposed to keep politics out of this forum. But with the world seemingly on the edge of falling back into the Cold War, with multiple hot spots, politics is inevitable.

I think that everybody here is interested in politics. We are people obviously worried about the latest news about dangerous armed confrontation. But, if it is possible, we should post that opinions in dedicated fora. There are many excellent politic fora in internet while secretprojects is almost unique in its contents. I think we should try to preserve that quality.

pometablava said:
I think that everybody here is interested in politics. We are people obviously worried about the latest news about dangerous armed confrontation. But, if it is possible, we should post that opinions in dedicated fora. There are many excellent politic fora in internet while secretprojects is almost unique in its contents. I think we should try to preserve that quality.

Agreed. There's plenty of fora out there for Geopolitics, even more for 'down and dirty' stuff...

Starviking