Scott Lowther's APR

Well, please definitely put me down for a copy of your book. If it'll help, I've got a CAD system that can convert scanned drawings to full CAD drawings and I've also got a scanner.

Orionblamblam said:
overscan said:
I imagine Scott is restricting the size of his previews to encourage us to buy the book ;D

Damn straight. If you check out my website, you can see snippets of a higher-rez drawing. As the drawings are done on a CAD system, I can print them out whatever rezolution I want... but if I make the full-rez version available now, there would be less point in buying the book!

I was referring to the electronic version you mentioned. Reason being is they'd make perfect reference for 3D modelling. Sure, you can scan the book in and use those but it's always better to start with the best you can get. Keep in mind I'm not complaining ;) just asking. Knowing me I'll end up with both versions anyway (anybody else have three versions of the T2 DVD? :-[ )

Orionblamblam said:
sferrin said:
I was referring to the electronic version you mentioned.

APR will - eventually - come out in some electronic format. But the bomber book... don't know about that.

gotya. I was just referring to APR.

Orionblamblam said:
sferrin said:
gotya. I was just referring to APR.

Not doing the CAD drawings for the revised APR. Just far too labor-intensive.

I can't speak for everybody else but I'm fairly certain there are several CAD types here who might be willing to donate time to the cause, I know I would if it meant a better product.

I can't speak for everybody else but I'm fairly certain there are several CAD types here who might be willing to donate time to the cause
Count me in... you can PM me for my email address if you need my CAD "expertise"...