Santa's Whitestar Hypersonic Sleigh

I am pretty sure that Santa uses a widely disperesed transporter pattern which means that the sleigh simoultaneously appears everywhere all at once. Who needs anything as sloathful as hypersonics?

The secret is revealed. Santa can appear at multiple locations at the same time to deliver presents. The sleigh and reindeer are still required and the built-in auto-reload feature ensures that as the sleigh empties, new gift packages are automatically added. Besides, the roar of hypersonic aircraft engines would drown out the sound of sleigh bells.

Infinite Improbability Drive, obviously. You are potentially everywhere with none of that tedious mucking about in hyperspace. And it's widely known that Santa has a Heart of Gold.

I am pretty sure that Santa uses a widely disperesed transporter pattern which means that the sleigh simoultaneously appears everywhere all at once. Who needs anything as sloathful as hypersonics?
If that were the case, then he wouldn't need to ride around in his sleigh at every moment during Christmas. I suppose he does this to piss off the Conspiracy theorists out there

Infinite Improbability Drive, obviously. You are potentially everywhere with none of that tedious mucking about in hyperspace.
Santa is a walking (Or sleighing) paradox of so many things that we could barely fathom. Kinda weird that he was once a bishop in his earthly life
And it's widely known that Santa has a Heart of Gold.
Good thing it's him on that sleigh. If it was Krampus, we're all gonna die

The sleigh and reindeer are still required and the built-in auto-reload feature ensures that as the sleigh empties, new gift packages are automatically added.
I believe the replicator is set to randomly repeat set patterns on a constant loop. Either this or the rum barrel self refills. Hoo nose?

Arthur Christmas established that Santa uses the S-1 hypersonic present delivery vehicle.
latest

I thought Santa had turned to underground tunnels and truck deliveries ? a bit like Elon Musk hyperloop ?