Russian Space Program

1712884397950.jpeg
1712884453776.jpeg
1712884462125.jpeg
First Angara V launch from Vostochny, and also the first daytime Angara 5 launch, which enables us to properly admire this beautiful launcher. Let's hope they can reach their target launch rate (8 Angara 5 per year by 2026...)

RD-191s, right?
Instead of whittling down RD-170s, were there any plans to add combustion chambers--bigger pumps?

When they finally get that kvtk liquid hydrolox upper stage rocket going then it will be a real workhorse. Hope they can get the costs down as more are made.

What I am really excited for is their glide return reusable rockets still in development. I think a methalox powered rocket engine is going to be used with it as well. That is if it doesnt become vaporware.

When they finally get that kvtk liquid hydrolox upper stage rocket going then it will be a real workhorse. Hope they can get the costs down as more are made.

What I am really excited for is their glide return reusable rockets still in development. I think a methalox powered rocket engine is going to be used with it as well. That is if it doesnt become vaporware.
The latest plans seems to be aimed more at retropropulsive recovery
1712919546325.jpeg
translated.jpg
GEoUfNbWYAAxYCE.translated.jpg
However, this seems tied to the Angara A5V.. which is a long way out