Rotorcraft Magill Heli-Jeep

Status
Not open for further replies.
hesham, you are so quick to criticize the members who don't use the search engine, but you don't use it either.
These could easily be found with the search engine... IF you had searched at all... But you still prefer to create a new topic for every new image you find randomly.

Once again, and despite repeated warnings by Jemiba and myself, you choose to refuse to listen to the moderators' advice.

I dislike people who stubbornly refuse to listen to sound advice, and over the past few months have gradually come to consider your contribution to this forum as more of a nuisance than a blessing... I may be the only one to think like this, but don't bet on it and don't push your luck too far.

Stop this behavior at once or you'll get banned!

Stargazer,

I use the search every time when I open a new topic,and when I didn't find
the Rotorcraft Magill,I open a new one,and I listen to advice very well,come
down.

hesham said:
Stargazer,

I use the search every time when I open a new topic,and when I didn't find
the Rotorcraft Magill,I open a new one,and I listen to advice very well,come
down.

The logic for posting should always be the same: if you have enough material to justify a new topic, you start one. If you don't, you add the new image or piece of information to some existing topic (such as the generic "Various projects" ones). Since there is a "Rotor-Craft Corp. projects" thread, there is no need to start a new one unless you have plenty of pictures and information — otherwise we end up with too many small topics and it becomes difficult to manage. I have consistently tried to explain this to you over the past two years but somehow it seems like you don't understand it.

Also, the Heli-Jeep was mentioned in the very first post of that topic, so it seems you didn't use the search engine properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.