SOLIDKREATE
ACCESS: Restricted
- Joined
- 8 September 2022
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 4
Hello Good People,
I am running a historic research project that details the F-105G Wild Weasel III Electronic Wafare Systems and how they operated. I would really appreciate and help or feed back. I am currently seeking out a living 'BEAR (EWO)' that flew in the G model that has combat experience or experience operating the systems.
I have a lot of publicly available information that I have posted on the DCS (Digital Combat Simulator) website under the name SOLIDKREATE here: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/30656...ineering-performance-data-dump-upd-2025may26/ I also have data that I did not make public (R-14 RADAR, Thunderstick II Manual ect.) The forum link has my Google Drive link for all my data that is freely available. I have been reseraching this plane for that last 4yrs this past August.
This is the public viewing link to my project that you can all follow along with. If anyone does know a living EWO who is available for a chat, please DM me. I will provide my personal email. Then set up a phone call date and time. My interest is non-comercial but I want to entice a third party developer into making the 105 a reality in DCS.
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1qfpe_i_azhp4RNdF4Fmhrpx56_gPooYH19iHsfPP6I4/edit?usp=sharing
Thank you for your time and efforts. Oh by all means please pass this information around far and wide!
- Isaac
I am running a historic research project that details the F-105G Wild Weasel III Electronic Wafare Systems and how they operated. I would really appreciate and help or feed back. I am currently seeking out a living 'BEAR (EWO)' that flew in the G model that has combat experience or experience operating the systems.
I have a lot of publicly available information that I have posted on the DCS (Digital Combat Simulator) website under the name SOLIDKREATE here: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/30656...ineering-performance-data-dump-upd-2025may26/ I also have data that I did not make public (R-14 RADAR, Thunderstick II Manual ect.) The forum link has my Google Drive link for all my data that is freely available. I have been reseraching this plane for that last 4yrs this past August.
This is the public viewing link to my project that you can all follow along with. If anyone does know a living EWO who is available for a chat, please DM me. I will provide my personal email. Then set up a phone call date and time. My interest is non-comercial but I want to entice a third party developer into making the 105 a reality in DCS.
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1qfpe_i_azhp4RNdF4Fmhrpx56_gPooYH19iHsfPP6I4/edit?usp=sharing
Thank you for your time and efforts. Oh by all means please pass this information around far and wide!
- Isaac
Last edited: