Republic XF-103

looking the terrific graphic, it really hurt's they not have build the F-103

Michel Van said:
looking the terrific graphic, it really hurt's they not have build the F-103

Thanks Micheal and I fully agree with, next drawings will be focused about the late version (1956).

A fabulous illustration of a very exciting design. Big thanks, Archipeppe.

Now that a certain forum member has admitted to totally making up the "Thunderwarrior" name for one of his books, could we possibly get rid of it in such documents and topics? It participates in spreading false data over the web, which really doesn't need us to do that already!

Stargazer2006 said:
Now that a certain forum member has admitted to totally making up the "Thunderwarrior" name for one of his books, could we possibly get rid of it in such documents and topics? It participates in spreading false data over the web, which really doesn't need us to do that already!

I'm little bit confused, who do you are referring?

Anyway the data source I used for my drawings is known for years. so I'm pretty sure that my job is faithful (at least to the Engineering Mock-up photos of mid 50's)....

What kind of false data were spread out?

archipeppe said:
I'm little bit confused, who do you are referring?

See this: http://www.secretprojects.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,7843.msg146634.html#msg146634

I have to cancel the "Thunderxxxx" even from my drawings?

If so I need of some time to do that, in any case the next round (late 1956 version) will have only the "XF-103" label...

Here we go, second round.

First of all I've cleared the embarassing "Thunderwarrior" name from my XF-103 Early version drawing, and I enclose them now.
Furthermore I've also elaborated the drawing set for the XF-103 late version, and they are also enclosed.

Enjoy them... ;)

Attachments

• Republic XF-103 Early_01.jpg
    Republic XF-103 Early_01.jpg
    297.2 KB · Views: 720
  • Republic XF-103 Early_02.jpg
    Republic XF-103 Early_02.jpg
    369.4 KB · Views: 634
  • Republic XF-103 Late_01.jpg
    Republic XF-103 Late_01.jpg
    300.6 KB · Views: 636
  • Republic XF-103 Late_02.jpg
    Republic XF-103 Late_02.jpg
    363.1 KB · Views: 438
  • Republic XF-103 Late_03.jpg
    Republic XF-103 Late_03.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 484
Fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.

I've made a small mistake: in the image Republic XF-103 Late_02.jpg[font=verdana, sans-serif][/size] the caption is obviously wrong since it is not the "early" rather than the "late" XF-103 version.[/font]

[font=verdana, sans-serif]
Sorry...[/font]

archipeppe said:
I've made a small mistake: in the image Republic XF-103 Late_02.jpg the caption is obviously wrong since it is not the "early" rather than the "late" XF-103 version.

Sorry...

I don't care for that little Error, it's fantastic piece of artwork !

Steve Pace said:
Can't wait to see NAA F-108A Rapier. -SP

This will be the next one and also YF-12 is on my list. Please wait only awhile....

Michel Van said:
I don't care for that little Error, it's fantastic piece of artwork !

Thanks Michel, you're always kind with my job.

Back
Top Bottom