Aircraft - Real or fake?

I think that,it was not real DVL project, right ?.

Attachments

• 310.jpg
    310.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 52
@Justo Miranda I'm afraid the laughter emoticon leaves me guessing at the information possibly hinted to by it.
Could you please elaborate?

@Justo Miranda I'm afraid the laughter emoticon leaves me guessing at the information possibly hinted to by it.
Could you please elaborate?
Both Dan and I have published extensive information on the Blohm & Voss Bv P.209.01. in our books. I thought CiTrus 90 was joking, but he doesn't seem to know my work. I'm sorry he's been so biased.

Last edited:
Both Dan and I have published extensive information on the Blohm & Voss Bv P.209.01. in our books. I thought CiTrus 90 was joking, but he doesn't seem to know my work. I'm sorry he's been so biased.

It is not the same aircraft. The one Hesham and I posted is a DVL design, as documented by Dan in his bookazine (pages 52 to 55).
The one you posted is a Blohm & Voss project.

The most prominent distinction should be easy to see:
- the first one (DVL) is a prone pilot design.
- the second one (B&V) has a normal cockpit where the pilot sits in the upright position

In what way would I be biased when I point out they are not the same?

Are a F-106 and a Mirage III the same aircraft just because they have one engine and a delta wing?
Clearly not.
Same here: the DVL project is not the B&V P.209.

You can ask Dan if you don't trust my opinion.
But I certainly don't see the reason to say I would be biased against you, did I do something to upset you, besides pointing out an error you made by misidentifying this aircraft?
Is that reason enough to take it on a personal level?

@CiTrus90 referred to the aircraft described as a DVL jet fighter on pages 52-53, pictured on pages 54-55 of Luftwaffe: Secret Designs of the Third Reich by Dan Sharp. I have included a low-res image of pages 54-55.
In Luftwaffe: Secret Fighters of the Third Reich, page 52, Dan Sharp writes about the B&V P.209.01 - low-res image also included.
Dan Sharp appears to consider these two as separate developments.

Attachments

• DVL jet fighter.jpg
    DVL jet fighter.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 25
  • B+V P.209.01.jpg
    B+V P.209.01.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 28
@CiTrus90 referred to the aircraft described as a DVL jet fighter on pages 52-53, pictured on pages 54-55 of Luftwaffe: Secret Designs of the Third Reich by Dan Sharp. I have included a low-res image of pages 54-55.
In Luftwaffe: Secret Fighters of the Third Reich, page 52, Dan Sharp writes about the B&V P.209.01 - low-res image also included.
Dan Sharp appears to consider these two as separate developments.
Well, if it comes to talking about Dan's books, I'll be happy to collaborate. I think the DVL version is an excellent discovery that I was completely unaware of. It never ceases to amaze me at the continuous appearance of new German projects.;)

Miyazaki is a prolific artist on fictional aircraft. A lot of it was printed in the Japanese magazine Model Graphix before being published in books.
It's an absolutely genius design: the engine and cockpit of a Raiden and the tail surfaces of a Zero. The wings of a Shoki with a central section to allow the installation of the turbojet... possibly a Ne 12B. I'd like to make a three-view scale drawing for the modelers.:)

This so Fake, but it look cool
GLz_L9KXIAAmNOu

Source: X

Back
Top Bottom