Real aircraft/projects in fictional liveries

This is a modern day Philippine wooden model and not a manufacturers one. Northeast was never an optionholder for the Boeing SST.
You should try and check the origin of photos you post.
Quite frankly, the model is gorgeous, and I am happy Hesham did post it.

Where would it belong if not in a thread about fictional liveries? It's interesting that when I was a teenager, I had trouble getting models of jetliners that actually went into series production. I've seen threads that included images of models, built from kits, of aircraft that weren't even built as prototypes.

The Concordes That Weren’t: A Collection of 1960s Westway Models from Airlines That Ordered the Supersonic Jet
img_9213-1-1024x768.jpg

img_9221-1-1024x768.jpg

Where would it belong if not in a thread about fictional liveries? It's interesting that when I was a teenager, I had trouble getting models of jetliners that actually went into series production. I've seen threads that included images of models, built from kits, of aircraft that weren't even built as prototypes.
It just got moved here by a mod, who took the other posts with it instead of just nuking them.

I'm going to have to see if that company offers a Northwest Airlines 2707 option... I worked on NWA 727s back in the 1990s, and the 2707 is such a beautiful bird...

I like the MOONRAKER paint scheme for that movie's shuttles.
Here is a photo of one of the surviving models from a 2012 Christie’s auction. The reason why the normally black thermal tiles are brown was due to artistic license on the part of FX supervisor Derek Meddings. It was done so the shuttle would be more visible against the black space background.

Attachments

• IMG_3830.jpeg
    IMG_3830.jpeg
    57.7 KB · Views: 15
Brown is actually better in make up because black can come off blue when doing monsters--as per FACE-OFF.