HG-30 1.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 351
  • HG-30  2.jpg
    HG-30 2.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 329
  • HG-30  3.jpg
    HG-30 3.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 319
It shares a lot of resemblances with Breguet Alizé.

Attachments

• alize.jpg
    alize.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 275
archipeppe said:
It shares a lot of resemblances with Breguet Alizé.

A little further down on the website it reads:

"This fictional COIN aircraft came to be when I stumbled across the vintage Heller Breguet Alizé kit in 1:100 scale. I did some math and came to the conclusion that the kit would make a pretty plausible single-seat propeller aircraft in 1:72..."

Martin

Reading your find is a nifty idea B)

martinbayer said:
hesham said:
I think it was a fake aircraft,never heard about this aircraft before.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dizzyfugu/8491861784/in/photostream/

The website under the link has the following note:

DISCLAIMER
Nothing you see here is real, even though the conversion or the presented background story might be based historical facts. BEWARE!

Martin

Hi Martin,

may be you are right,the number 30 was missing from HAL designation as I know,but I never
saw any reports about it at all,so we don't know what was it ?.

hesham said:
may be you are right,the number 30 was missing from HAL designation as I know,but I never
saw any reports about it at all,so we don't know what was it ?.

NOT "MAYBE". He IS right. The disclaimer on the site is proof that the aircraft is a fake.

As for "missing" designations, did you ever take the time to browse through my hundreds of fake aircraft photos? http://bispro.deviantart.com/gallery/24200217
If ever you do, you'll find that in those 12 pages (so far), on many occasions I conveniently used those "missing" designations to add more credibility to them. And of course this is a pretty neat idea for anyone creating imaginary aircraft: coming up with a fake that conveniently takes its place in the company's continuity. I am by no means the only one to have done that, though... this HAL-30 is one such example, and a brilliant one too!

Principally hesham wasn't speaking about that fake, but about a projects, that
conceivably may have been lurking behind that designation.

hesham, we have to accept the fact, that not every number in a series of designations
was actually used by most manufacturers. The actual designation of a type may not
even be allocated by the manufacturer himself, just remember Messerschmitt, or the whole
German aviation industry before the end of WW II.
So, to my opinion, using those "gaps" as starting point for a research, is pretty hopeless.

I know that Stargazer,

and as my dear Jemiba said,I am looking for the real HAL-30 design,
I known very well it is a fake aircraft,but I hope someday to find the
a drawing or info about the real one.