Project HOT EAGLE-- Marine Space Transport

I see... SSTO is like thermonuclear fusion, kind of - always a little behind the horizon, but coming soon, they swear.

I see... SSTO is like thermonuclear fusion, kind of - always a little behind the horizon, but coming soon, they swear.
In my mind I classify those as rainbow systems - colourful and alluring, but no matter how hard you try to move towards them, you'll never actually reach them. Another one of my favorite mental models are cavitation bubbles - concepts that burst on the scene and create a lot of turbulence and noise, but quickly vanish into nothing.

In my mind I classify those as rainbow systems - colourful and alluring, but no matter how hard you try to move towards them, you'll never actually reach them. Another one of my favorite mental models are cavitation bubbles - concepts that burst on the scene and create a lot of turbulence and noise, but quickly vanish into nothing.

And it allows you to go faster :)

Randy