Unless the Air Force are developing something else in the Black World that we do not know about, and won't be revealed for a number of years. That is maybe why the number of B-21s is being kept low. We will never know for sure.

It’s probably in the thread somewhere but has an “airframes per year” number come up for the B-21?

Once you get to 100 if the plane is “doing well” as a catch all description of “production to operations”, it seems a no brainer to keep building 10+/year until there is a replacement.

While I would not be surprised if the B-21 had some kind of air to air capability for self defense, I cannot imagine that it would ever be used with an A2A focused payload. Firing an AAM is going to mark the aircraft’s position with a road flare for every launch event, heavily negating its stealth and putting a pricy, limited inventory asset at increased risk. Air to ground missiles would have a similar effect, but presumably the entire payload would be launched all once for an air to ground engagement. Glide munitions would not have a large IR event when released and are probably preferable.
I think it's just dependent on the situation, but I'd assume the best use case would be with long-range missiles instead of AMRAAMs or anything of the sort. Even if the Raider flies at high altitudes, the simple fact that it's slow as fuck would require A2A truck load-outs to be spec'd for range.

More sensibly, there will probably be CUDA/AMRAAM-type missiles carried in the bay for self-defense on ground attack/ISR missions.

Maybe a MALI-type loitering A2A munition with cruise missile range and a rocket-boosted Pitbull stage? I mean, I can dream.