New Quarterly Aviation Magazine: The Aviation Historian

Site not working for me either. Chris, I have several reasons. First, I am a bibliophile and the very idea of an ePublication is blasphemic to me. Second, I don't want to invest large sums of money to something that can be wiped out by an EMP. I have several books from the 1930s, and they are still in very good shape. Third, I dislike reading text on screen. It gives me sore eyes, aching back (I have never encountered a really convenient computer workstation) and blown nerves. Fourth, to be really feasible from PoV, the screen of the reader should be at least A3 in size to view large images in their entirety. And tell me how convenient that would be. Fifth, I want my reading device completely operable without any power, mains or battery.

PS. I do enjoy CDs or DVDs, but even those are physical storage formats.
I am entirely in your corner. On every point. One particular point I would make surrounds the activities that I engage in most often, namely research. Simply having a lot of reports, publications, texts concerning the primary focus of most of my research is far more convenient to reach and pull.