My YouTube channel is pushing up the daisies

flateric

ACCESS: USAP
Staff member
Top Contributor
Reaction score
this is to inform you that 74flateric with all that little aircraft movies is dead thanks to AFTH, LLC and this piece of shit

0.jpg

after 2 000 000 + views on the web of glorious moment of him being punched by Buzz at my channell, this shit surfaced, recalled about (c) for that video and rumbled to YouTube.

Well, Bart. I love you even more after that.

flateric said:
this is to inform you that 74flateric with all that little aircraft movies is dead thanks to AFTH, LLC and this piece of shit

0.jpg

after 2 000 000 + views on the web of glorious moment of him being punched by Buzz at my channell, this shit surfaced, recalled about (c) for that video and rumbled to YouTube.

Well, Bart. I love you even more after that.

ARRRGGGGGGG

by the way Sibrel:
In July 2009, Sibrel, who also works as a Nashville cab driver, was charged with vandalism when he jumped up and down on the hood of a car owned by a woman with whom he was having a parking dispute.
Court documents show he was arrested after the driver refused to pull out of a parking space he wanted.
The arresting officer wrote, "A few moments later, the parking space in front of the victim opened up and [Sibrel] drove into it and parked." Sibrel "then walked up to the victim's car and jumped onto the hood, and then jumped up and down several times."
The report says he caused about $1,400 worth of damage, after which Sibrel pleaded guilty to vandalism and was placed on probation.

also i heard, that Sibrel got now a Judge order, what prohibits him to near all former lunar astronauts.
is that true ?!

here actual foto of Sibrel
P7210001.JPG

dam, at who remains me that again ?
ahh, yes that guy...
Lex_Luthor_(Brainiac_Attacks).jpg

Astronaut Bing Gordon skit from Little Britain USA obviously inspired by the altercation between Sibrel and Aldrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb6waYyOJdw