My favourite quotation

uk 75

ACCESS: Above Top Secret
Reaction score
As the world gets stranger and more dangerous I find myself strangely drawn to
this Clint Eastwood quote, which can apply to so many situations

"Go ahead, make my day !" (from the same Clint Eastwood and character). Can also apply to many situations, although at much higher risk :p

“There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea's asleep and the rivers dream, people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice and somewhere else the tea is getting cold. Come on, Ace, we've got work to do.”​

The Doctor.

SRJ.

The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind.
H. P. Lovecraft

“The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.”
― H.P. Lovecraft

il_570xN.2627267595_9ue3.jpg

Fictional one:

"You can't outrun Death forever. But you can make the Bastard work for it." ― Major Korgo Korgar, "Last of The Lancers", AFC 32

Real world ones:

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius , Meditations

“The impediment to action advances action. What stands in the way becomes the way.” ― Marcus Aurelius