MiG 1.44 photos

all these are crap

RadicalDisconnect said:
https://youtu.be/BBB33mzgwfk?t=4m30s

Some of the performance numbers given during MAKS 2015. I'm a bit skeptical about the claims though. 3180 km/h (roughly Mach 3) max speed?

When one doesn't have to prove claims they can say anything.

I think you are missing that much of the data on the board is certainly wrong. 1.44 is not 17.3m in length. If they can't get the physical size correct, everything else can be discarded.

I would have expected such experimental aircraft to be stored more carefully, in case money becomes available at a later date.

JohnR said:
I would have expected such experimental aircraft to be stored more carefully, in case money becomes available at a later date.

Money for what? It's replacement (The T-50) is already getting ready to enter production.

What was the target max speed of the MFI? Was it ever released? I've got conflicting sources stating Mach 2.35 and Mach 2.6.

it's obviously smaller than Foxhound
unfortunately I didn't take tapeline with me

Thanks for the MiG-31 comparison. I had no idea the MiG I.44 was quite so 'butch'. I have always liked the design mind you.

It's been sitting there for years now. Surprised it hasn't gone to Monino. The Berkut is around as well, sitting in an overflow area about 420 m southeast of the 1.44.