Massachussetts Pusher Light Aircraft Project

Re: Massachusetts Pusher Light Aircraft Project

How many times will the moderators here have to make the same remark? I will once again sound like a pain in the neck to some, but starting a new topic for such a minor, hypothetical design is certainly not desirable. Such topics will be lost in the thousands of topics with no chance for later retrieval (especially with a typo on Massachussetts), while posting them within generic topics give better visibility. Plus this probably ought to be in the "Theoretical..." section as it emanated from a university and was not an industry project.

Re: Massachusetts Pusher Light Aircraft Project

Stargazer said:
How many times will the moderators here have to make the same remark? I will once again sound like a pain in the neck to some, but starting a new topic for such a minor, hypothetical design is certainly not desirable. Such topics will be lost in the thousands of topics with no chance for later retrieval (especially with a typo on Massachussetts), while posting them within generic topics give better visibility. Plus this probably ought to be in the "Theoretical..." section as it emanated from a university and was not an industry project.

Stargazer,

of course I don't mean it,but when I read it was a design from any person to Institute,
I thought it was a real design,you can transfer it to suitable section.

Back
Top Bottom