The first was the Hezbollah attack on RAF Akrotiri in Cyprus - thwarted by Israel.
A false flag operation, questionable against an enemy, beyond stupid against an ally. Imagine the damage when the UK government would find out. Which it would, inevitably.an attempt by the US to get the UK to join in on their losing war against Iran
No, not really.
Given the recent pattern in the western controlled sphere with all these supposedly"russian" drones and "iranian" plots everywhere, this is imo exactly what it is except both US, UK and likely the unmentionable entity are on it behind the scenes, just another attempt to forment hysteria and manufacture consent for yet further war escalation be it again Iran or Russia or both. This is so transparent that no one with half a brain can be fooled.I could very well see this being an attempt by the US to get the UK to join in on their losing war against Iran, or use this to increase their troops presence in Britain even further. Because this seems to half hearted and conveniently and easily thwarted "just in time". When Iran would've more than likely extensively utilized drones in such an attack. After all they showcased over the entire MENA region that they can identify, target and destroy strategic US assets with drones and missiles. Smuggling a couple drones into the the wide open borders of the UK is far easier and less conspicuous than three wide vans filled with what seems to be Africans, lol.
I think I will have two.
Don't forget the 'chasers..... Malvenny 50 year old by pref.I think I will have two.
No way, it's definitely crab people.I could very well see this being an attempt by the US to get the UK to join in on their losing war against Iran
Counter Terrorism Policing said on Monday that multiple new lines of inquiry have emerged after investigators were working at the scene overnight.
Its senior national coordinator, deputy assistant commissioner Vicki Evans, said:
[...]
“I am very aware of the levels of speculation about the motivation behind this incident, and the geopolitical questions that are being raised. However, I ask that at this time, Counter Terrorism Policing are given the space to work carefully and clearly".