Major incident at RAF Fairford - NEWS ONLY !!!!!

I have it on Mr. T's authority the image is AI-generated. Is there a non-AI-generated image of the van? I only found the top view BBC-image of the three vans. Anyone tried calling the phone-number on the back? Is this some misguided Fuel 2 you ad campaign? The only link I found gets me an offer for rental golf carts. In Florida.
https://www.fuel2you.org/
Is that you, Marco Rubio?
 
Today's news from Wiltshire:
https://www.wiltshire999s.co.uk/zia-yusuf-mocked-raf-fairford/
Zia Yusuf mocked after RAF Fairford ‘national emergency’ demand
In a social media post this morning (Tuesday), Reform UK said: “Zia Yusuf calls for a national security emergency to be declared at RAF Fairford.”
[...]
two separate military sources claimed the men were thieves attempting to siphon fuel.

The sources said barrels and other equipment associated with stealing fuel were discovered in the three vans, which were reportedly positioned close to a diesel supply.
 
Have there been any reports of the vans being moved yet or looked at by anything other than the ROV?
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

Back
Top Bottom